Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wassailing.

In typical naysaying fashion, Erich refused to accept that "wassailing" is actually pronounced "wah-sul-ing."  I don't know the phonetic alphabet.  You'll have to use your imagination.

Despite an automatic cringe that I have developed over the years from hearing badly arranged Christmas carols played haphazardly in October at every shop in NYC (think: midi-accompanied pan flute rendition of 'Do You Hear What I Hear?' at Chinese-run Japanese restaurant), I do think it's fun to sing them with a bunch of other drunk people.  Call it a guilty pleasure.  'O Holy Night' is the best one.

Here we go, Day 125: https://ia600809.us.archive.org/4/items/Improv121711/12_17_114_24Pm.mp3

2 comments:

  1. psshh. Calling me a naysayer?
    That is absurd. I deny being a naysayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, I really like this one. I haven't listened in a while in spite of the best intentions to do so. But it is engaging, the arc makes sense, AND there is a spaz out bit. Good stuff.
    -Erich

    ReplyDelete