Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Castle.

The knight is a jerk.  I wanted to put the whole story on here, but that would've taken a long time with the bandwidth at the farm.  It took two hours, in fact, just to upload one scene.  There was also the king trying to save the queen (oh, and he put the knight in jail, by the way,) and the king getting eaten by the dragon, and the blue townsman saving the queen.  Stick around for the sequel.  Especially if I can get dolls that have moveable eyebrows and mouths.

Here we go, Day 136: https://ia700807.us.archive.org/30/items/Improv122811/12_28_115_22Pm.mp3











2 comments:

  1. did you set the scene/take these pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did. I wish I'd had a more elaborate setup, but it was about 1am, and I was sick. Just having a bit of fun. But it could've been much cooler if I'd had some pipe cleaners, tape, and miniature pitchforks.

    ReplyDelete