Thursday, December 29, 2011

Raw milk.

I derive pleasure from many things, but one of my favorites on the farm is raw milk.  Nothing quite like it.  I'm currently sitting back, relaxing, while the children are asleep, sipping a delicious stove-top hot chocolate with a wonderful base of creamy raw milk.  I love the singed taste that is hinted in the background, begotten from cooking the milk on the stove itself.  None of that microwave business.  It is one of the best hot chocolates I've ever had, if I do say so myself.  Not quite as decadent as my recent Italian hot cocoa from Eataly, but still very tasty indeed.  ;-)  I'm sure part of it is the surrounding experience: my sister, brother-in-law and I, all conglomerating in the living room in front of a toasty fire, enjoying our last evening together, sounds of sawing wood seeping out from the kids' room.

Here we go, Day 137: https://ia600806.us.archive.org/4/items/Improv122911/12_29_118_42Pm.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment