Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011. Space Odyssey.

The year is saying goodbye tonight, and the world looks back in reflection on 2011.  I don't get too nutso over things like this.  I think I've already done a lot of that lately, anyway.  But it's worth noting that 2011 was one of the best and worst years of my entire life.  This was a year of pondering psychological and emotional anthropology.  Of awareness and mystery.  This year tested the limits of my patience and endurance in many ways, and I'm happy to say that I still haven't found their end.

I'm thirty years old, and I'm still discovering things that delight me every day, and I still believe in the goodness of people despite their shortcomings, and mine.  If next year is anything like this year, it's gonna be a rough ride, but if I can come away from it with what I just wrote, I'll be happy as ever.

Peace and love.

And all the other sappy stuff.

Here we go, Day 139: https://ia600801.us.archive.org/3/items/Improv123111/12_31_117_11Pm.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment