Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lucky star.

It was really fun playing some great music over the weekend.

Now, then.  Arriving back home, after a packed weekend of traveling, rehearsing, playing, and little sleeping... immediately, all I wanted to do was sit down to play piano.  I am so ridiculously happy when I play music.  Whatever I did in my past lives to deserve this lucky draw... I don't know, but it must've been good.

Might I discuss briefly: the noticeable improvement of my ensemble and performance skills since beginning this improv project.  And I'm not the only one to notice.  Even Akiko was like, "Man, you're way more grounded and relaxed."  Sweet.  I seriously, whole-heartedly credit this project for any and all of that.  Amazing.

Here we go, Day 238: https://ia600306.us.archive.org/27/items/Improv4812/20120408212537.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment