Sunday, January 22, 2012

Secret menu.

It's a feeling of great pride mixed with great responsibility when you sit down at a restaurant, and everyone at your table says, "Why don't you go ahead, and just order for all of us.  It seems like you'll know what's best to get."  And, so, charged with this task, I got two things that I knew would be amazing and were not listed on the menu (that's how I knew even MORE that they would be amazing... they're on the secret menu), and then one thing that looked good, but I didn't know what it was.  Everything was fantastic, and to top it off, the place was BYOB.  New York is great for that.

So then we found ourselves at one of my favorite bars, entering the 4th quarter of the Giants/49ers game.  I am not ashamed to say that I do not follow football, yet I found myself a victim of crowd mentality when I involuntarily started clapping as the bar flies cheered a good play.  What is that?  I do it at concerts, too, even when I don't really like what I've heard.  What is it, and how can I use it?

Here we go, Day 161: https://ia700805.us.archive.org/14/items/Improv12212/1_22_126_21Pm.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment