Thursday, June 28, 2012

Himalaya.

Beginning to buckle down for a crazy few weeks ahead.

I can't believe that I have less than two months left of this project.  The past year, swelling with experiences of all sorts, has left me dumbfounded.  I can't believe how much can fit into this time that has been so short.  And the intensity of meaning that I've discovered... so many mysteries, it seems, have made themselves known.  Or at least they've shown a bare ankle.  And my awareness of such has proven to be a source of happiness, as thinking around them has been quite an intellectual adventure.  And that journey, I've been blessed to share with a few special comrades... sherpas that didn't even know they were leading.

Here we go, Day 319: https://ia902704.us.archive.org/29/items/Improv62812/20120628202432.mp3

1 comment:

  1. I often listen to one and think it's my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete