Monday, February 6, 2012

Zombies.

Silly classical pianist!!  Why would I say such things as to exclude improvisors from any of the minutiae that classical musicians brood over?  That really wasn't my intention yesterday.  I think I was just a little overwhelmed with my web of thoughts.  It's really hard to conclude anything justly when you're not taking into account everything else, and when you take into account everything else, it's really hard not to be befuddled.

Okay.  Scratch everything from yesterday's post.  Probably, mostly: the improv itself.

And on to tonight's improv.  I'll take guesses as to what it's about.

Here we go, Day 176: https://ia700807.us.archive.org/2/items/Improv2612/20120206212657.mp3

2 comments:

  1. It didn't come across to me that way yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad. Sometimes when I re-read what I've written, I get a different sense of the intention. And other times, my feelings and thoughts are so different from one day to the next... I just wanted to clarify. :)

      Delete