Monday, November 26, 2012

Legitimate.

I'm waiting, for some reason, for my improv to be legitimized by the outside world.  Well, maybe I'm holding my breath.  I shouldn't wait for anyone to say it's good or bad.  It's probably better, in fact, that I can't seem to find a way to categorize what I do.  No more holding... just doing.  Just.  Do.

I wish I had recorded my improv from today... then I'd have something to share.

Oh wait!  But I DO have something to post.  This one is from a few weeks ago.

Post-grad improv 2: https://ia600302.us.archive.org/17/items/Improv11712_933/20121107181205.mp3

2 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, I think your improvising is good. Maybe a little tentative sometimes, as you've mentioned on the blog, but it's good.

    I discovered your blog late (sometime around Day 350) and didn't remember to come back for the big Day 365, so let me offer belated congratulations on finishing a full year! That's an accomplishment to savor, and I love your analyses of what you've learned along the way. Keep playing! Keep improvising!

    - Craig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craig, thanks so much for the comment, and thanks for finding the time to catch up on my little blog. It means a lot. :)

      Delete