Saturday, May 19, 2012

Park culture.

I love beautiful, bright, warm days, when I can go to my spot in the park, meet some of the best people ever, be handed an icy cold beverage in the hot sun, rough and tumble on the lawn, people watch, laugh at stupid jokes, toss the ol' frisbee around, pick a time to meet for dinner at my favorite restaurant, and walk home with grass stains on my bare feet.

There's a lot to be said for hard work and discipline, but that always has to find its balance with these other moments of exquisite life. 

The soreness I will surely feel in my throwing arm tomorrow will be pleasantly welcomed, as a remembrance of today's joys.

The improv found an easy path... ideas came.

Here we go, Day 279: https://ia600807.us.archive.org/30/items/Improv51912/20120519152027.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment